We value an educational environment that:
- is based on the Nashville Diocesan Guidelines
- offers a traditional curriculum, providing balance in all areas of learning
- incorporates innovative learning activities within a structured setting
- challenges and motivates students to learn
We value a student-centered program that:
- recognizes an appreciation for a variety of learning styles
- encourages the development of leadership skills
- supports and nurtures each person in the pursuit of personal goals
- recommends alternative educational options when appropriate
Academic expectations are high; at the same time, each student's individual ability and interest is respected and encouraged. Our goal is to develop all aspects of the child: spiritual, cognitive, emotional, physical, and relational.
Your child's education is the most important decision you'll ever make. As every parent and teacher knows, preparing a child for a lifetime of successful learning is an exciting and powerful endeavor. We want to partner with you so your child can become the special, unique person God calls each one of us to become.
Return to top