Payment of one month's tuition is required to finalize registration for new students. All student records must include:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate and First Communion certificate (if applicable)
- Educational and/or psychological test results (if applicable)
- Most recent standardized testing results (e.g., Iowa Test of Basic Skills)
- Most recent and previous year's report card (if applicable)
- Health Examination (upon first entering a TN school)
- Record of Immunizations - Immunizations must include:
- four or five doses, depending on dose of DTP/DtaP/DT (one dose on or after fourth birthday);
- three to five doses, depending on time frame of Polio (one dose on or after fourth birthday);
- two doses of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR);
- three doses of Hepatitis B, one dose of Hepatitis A (required for entry into Kindergarten - effective July 2011, two doses of Hepatitis A will be required);
- two doses of Varicella (Chickenpox) or a history of the disease (required for entering Kindergarten and 7th grade and new entrants into a Tennessee school in any other grade);
- Tdap is also required for 7th grade entry unless a Td booster dose is recorded as given less than 5 years before 7th grade entry (on the appropriate DTaP/DT/Td line of the certificate.
These are to be recorded on the Tennessee Department of Health Certificate of Immunization available only through a physician's office. This form is required by Christ the King and by the State of Tennessee.